Sunday 9 October 2011

A Bit of an Update

Talking to the family this evening about upcoming exhibitions and events - and my brother said he'd seen nothing about it (I know he checks my blog quite regularly to see what's happening)

So, I have done a quick update on the News & Events page, there's a link on the left - briefly, November 11th & 12th Open Studios at Shed 2, 3rd December at Belper Strutts Society and 10th & 11th December, Craft in the City in Nottingham, Waterstones on Clumber Street.

I will of course be promoting the living daylights out of these a little nearer the time!  But meanwhile, I have got carry on with making some work for these events!  Just so this post isn't totally text, below is a quick photo I took on Friday of the Maple Syrup bowl showing how it casts coloured shadows.  I have to say this is one of my own personal favourite bits of work to come out of the kiln for a while - I must have said something good to the Kiln Faeries that night....



No comments: