Tuesday 23 November 2010

A Matter of Trust

The National Trust, actually.

This weekend, I am at the Christmas Craft Fair at Kedleston Hall in Derby.


I've never been here, and it looks magnificent!  I hope I get a chance to get a look-see at some point...

The Craft Fair is on 11am to 3pm on Saturday and Sunday 27th/28th November, and I will be the "smoking room" which is next to Caesars Hall.  If you're coming by public transport, there are free buses from Derby bus station.  Craft demonstrations will be on throughout the event, and apparently there will be a barrel organ playing Christmas tunes, it's close enough to December now to start hearing them! 

Must remember to make myself some Handmade in Derbyshire labels, as this is something they're promoting for the event, and it was a suggestion made at our open studio too, so it will be worth me doing that I think.

Christmas decorations were popular at the weekend, but as each event is always different, I need a good range of goods, so off to the studio for me to do a bit more making!

No comments: