Sunday 3 April 2011

Artist of the Month

I'm thrilled to have been asked to submit a post for Artist of the Month on the forum Frit Happens!

For those of you who don't know, this is a forum started up by mainly lamp-workers, as well as jewellery makers and glass artists, although it is not exclusively so.  It is a lovely friendly place, with lots of eye candy, and I spend far too much time there!

Each month they feature a different maker and I was flattered to be asked.  I have been part of this community for nearly four years, before I started my journey at university, and it has been such a supportive forum throughout this time.

The article is really a potted history of my glass journey, and an opportunity to show some images of my work.  I always like to include some eye candy in my blog posts, so here's one that I only recently used (although it's from an early piece of work, my very first kiln glass piece).

No comments: