Sunday 27 March 2011

Oh, it's been ages...

since I last blogged!

I've been (and still am) more than a bit poorly, with a not so clever back, so I am doing no work at the studio at the moment; which is really frustrating as Kiln Bill is there awaiting my company, and last week a little packet of new goodies to play with (enamels) arrived, and I can't go and play!

I've also been busy with revamping the website for Long Eaton Art Room - they needed some updates doing, so I re-did the whole thing... still a few more things to add, but I think it's getting there. 

So, I've been doing no making lovely things with glass - got to now start planning and making soon for the Contemporary Craft Exhibition at Arkwright Mill in Cromford during May as that will be upon us in no time.

Meanwhile, Groovy Baby coasters have been featured in yet another Etsy Treasury :-)

No comments: